Posture in relationship to individual ballet positions.
Placement (center of gravity) in relation to individual ballet positions.
Body Usage (feelings) to be described and explained in this section.
- Release – breath of the body to bring it to a higher level
- Circular patterns of steps in enchainment for a flow of movement
- Two way energy in movement
- Working/posing body
- Recoil (rebound) in jumping
- Rotation around a central axis
- Coordination of body and arms
- Effect of sound on the body
Five positions of the feet (plus sixth)
Positions of the arms
Port de bras
Eight positions of the body
Seven movements of dance
Pas de bourrées
Vocabulary of steps
Part 3: Artistic
If you would like to learn about RPM membership and Teacher Training Seminars, where you can learn all of the information you read about above, please become a member and register for an upcoming event or contact us for more information about RPM